Last visit was: It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Color Change
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:07 am 
Panthera Staff
Panthera Staff

To copy Pix's statement from the site:

I'd been staving off for a while and trying to manage, but various reasons just kept piling up. Sorry guys, but this is the last comic I’ll be colouring for you all. I came into the comic not because I wanted to do a webcomic, but in order to help DZ get it off the ground. I’ve just got too much university work and other social commitments to attend to, and with the comic regularly cutting out about 5 hours’ worth of time each week, I was getting more and more stressed, to the point where I’d fairly down every time I saw Jeff had uploaded a new page for me to finish.

Not all is lost, however. I’ll still definitely be around doing various bits and pieces: Blake, stuff for the site, forum moderation (not that it really needs it that much at the moment, you guys are awesome). But the comic visuals for now are being left entirely in the capable hands of Jeff. He should hopefully be on top of it now he’s out of university, and you should check out the links page for his art galleries to see why he’s awesome at what he does.

Offline Profile